


Friday, Jeremiah bought himself a Kawasaki Ninja street bike. Yeah, just what I needed... one more thing to worry about! Oh well, what's a mom to do? Pray a lot I guess!
Saturday was his last baseball game... that was kind of sad. He's played and loved the game since he was five years old. Has played with some of those same friends, all those years. As a mom, it's hard to see your kids be sad! Saturday evening we decorated the shed where his graduation party would be held with Caleb Davis and Devin Houser. That morning I browned 16 lbs. of hamburger for sloppy joes!
Sunday would be his HS graduation. What a full & fun-filled day. I was a proud mom, watching him walk down that aisle with Cody Dolbert. They've been buddies since they were 4 I think! The ceremony was awesome. It was 91* and sunny out, but thankfully the gym is air-conditioned! It was quite hot & muggy for pictures out front afterwards, but the party place was air-conditioned as well. We had seating for 100 but not everyone came at once.... we had a good crowd filing through between 4 & 8pm. Great turn out & a nice celebration for the kids.
So there's one big event in the history books, with vacation lurking just around the corner - yaay!

1 comment:
Another perfect day! I love his smile!
Post a Comment