Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sorry for the delay

if any of you are waiting to hear the results of my MRI .... so am I ....

I talked to the nurse yesterday (who was kind enough to call me despite having no news) but wanted to let me know that the radiologist and my doctor had not been able to get together yet to discuss it. She promised to call me again today. If and when I have any news - I will post it here. No posting equals no news :)

It was an incredibly busy weekend. After winning their game on Friday night, Jeremiah and the Knights played two more games on Saturday. Sadly, they lost both of those. It also rained throughout the entire first game (at noon) but we stayed nice and dry under a large (borrowed) umbrella. Took a couple hour break, met the team at a nearby park for gondola's from Avanti's and then grabbed a coffee at the mall before heading back for the second game at 4:30. Thankfully it had quit raining by then but was still quite cool and breezy! We got 4th place in that tournament. As predicted ..... Jeremiah wanted to stay for the championship game between Leroy and Gibson City. That one started at 7 pm! We stayed into the 5th inning then finally headed home as Gibson was beating Leroy by several runs, and did go on to win it.

Sunday I had a list of about 25 things I wanted / needed to do around here! By shutting the computer down ... I actually got a lot of it done :-) Funny how that works! Though I seem to keep marking things off my list, other activities and obligations continue to be added to it - yikes! Oh well, it'll all happen (graduation, etc.) whether I'm ready or not.

Today is Jeremiah's last day of high school!
And Britt will be getting her license and hitting the road again :)
I love ya both and wish you a wise and safe journey as you venture out!

No comments: