Fashion statement! ;) As you know, I've been there, done that and burned the t-shirt. Amazing progress has been made by medical science during these 17+ years of remission. I am happy to hear that all the pieces of your care for the months to come are falling into place and I hope that continues to go smoothly. Remember to be nice to yourself.
2 comments:
Fashion statement! ;) As you know, I've been there, done that and burned the t-shirt. Amazing progress has been made by medical science during these 17+ years of remission. I am happy to hear that all the pieces of your care for the months to come are falling into place and I hope that continues to go smoothly. Remember to be nice to yourself.
*~*~*~*~*~* <=== some pixie dust
Your hospital dress looks better than what I had to wear when I was in!
Post a Comment