

There was a professional photographer there and he took numerous pics. I signed an agreement in case the cancer center wants to use any of my images for publication in the future.

Many of my nurses were on hand, doing risk assessments for customers. It was fun to see them somewhere other than the cancer center and they were SO supportive of me! I wish I'd have thought to get my picture with all of them, but I didn't :( This is Kate, she is a social worker at Mills, who went to bat for me early on / has been a great advocate!

Walking the runway was a little nerve racking, but thankfully I didn't fall down or anything crazy like that :)


I ended up buying the dress. I loved it as soon as I saw it (last week at the fitting) and I had so many compliments on it ~ figured it would be a great memory keeper.

1 comment:
yes, the dress is beautiful, but then again, so are you so I don't think any dress would have looked bad on you. So glad you did this and so glad you are doing so well....
Post a Comment