this morning :(
Felt ok all of yesterday. Went scrapbooking with girlfriends for a couple of hours last night. Slept well. But was chilled again this morning. Took my fever a few times and it was 100.5
Following orders (like a good girl) I let Jennifer know and she paged my oncologist. He said to "bring her in for blood work, oxygen level and a chest x-ray".
Oh fine. I needed to go to Champaign for a few groceries anyway & to pick up some papers from my aunt's attorney.
Got a call at 5:00 that labs were good (yaay!) oxygen level was fine .... but chest x-ray showed MILD viral pneumonia.
Ohhh..... so I guess that's why I've had no energy, easily got winded and felt like ca ca :-)
He prescribed a Z-pack (antibiotics) which I've already picked up and started on.
Go to treatment tomorrow as usual. Staying on schedule - good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment