Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

My social calendar has been quite full lately!

Lots of fun stuff going on - great friends to hang out with and seems like I'm always on the go.....

I had a 2-week follow up with my radiation oncologist and he passed me with flying colors! He said "you really never had many side effects from all this - did you?" And I said "nope" :D He told me I'd done great and he'll see me again in 3 months. Nice!

I've been hanging out with Mark as often as possible and we're both enjoying that. He proved to be an incredible friend through all of this and showed great character. And he got a pink ribbon tattoo months ago, when we weren't even dating!

I know that I've heard a lot of people talk about having difficulties with doctors & hospitals; experiencing complications / delays and such ...... but not me. For the third time, I've had an appointment moved up - a day earlier than it was supposed to be! Most recently, it's my reconstructive surgery : ) Was set for next Thursday, April 7th, but I got a call last night, asking if I could do it early on the 6th. I was like umm..... well yeah, sure!

So I'd appreciate all of your prayers for this coming week. My mom is coming up the day before and will stay several days after. Thanks in advance - and more details later -

No comments: