Tuesday, February 15, 2011

pre-spring

well, we've had temperatures in the 40's and they say 50's, maybe even 60* is coming our way! Definitely giving us all a bit of spring fever around here!

Radiation continues to go well. I have a little a rash on my collar bone - which is where my radiation oncologist said I would break out first. I'm using Neosporin as suggested and hoping it will stay minor. I think I'm at about treatment # 14-15, so nearly halfway through - yaay!

I've had a good week. Some scrapbooking and some good times with my girlfriends over the weekend. Here are some pics ~



\



Then on Monday (Valentines day) we had our monthly Ladies Lunch Bunch - here is Elizabeth and I



And one of our friends had us draw a card (I thought she was gonna do a magic trick :) but no.... there were inspirational messages on each one. This is the one I pulled ~ I love it and couldn't agree more!

No comments: