(Totally kidding - that was a radiation joke!)
I've had 8 treatments now. Saw the dr. again this morning (see radiation oncologist once a week) and he was pleased. I had blood work done last week - he said they need to be sure my hemoglobins are high enough. I was at 11.9 and he said 10 is good (guess that means I'm great?) LOL
Not much other news that I can think of. I went to a comedy show with a guy friend on Saturday night; then watched the Super Bowl with he and some friends yesterday. Green Bay beat the Steelers. Works for me.... my reasoning was, I can't stand Rothlisberger and I wanted Green Bay to prove they can win it all WITHOUT Brett Favre!
Another picture of the new hair color -

2 comments:
I need to see the rest of that shirt, because that pic makes it look like you drew new boobies on it :)
LOL ... no Michelle - it came that way. It is an XL child's t-shirt from Old Navy. That's a heart and my attempt to be festive for Valentines week.
Post a Comment